He met some great consultants and many horrible ones - from large and small firms.
This book is about his observations of the consulting world from BOTH sides of the table. It contains hard-hitting truths about what makes a consultant great and why some are not as successful as their competitors.
If you are a consultant or contractor, you want to read this book to see what fatal mistakes your competitors are making.
If you are thinking of hiring consultants, you want to know what to look for when you interview them.
Topics covered in this book include:
- How you can get high qualify information at the first meeting with your future clients.
- How to make great PowerPoint presentations to your future clients with numerous examples.
- How to make great first impression on your clients.
- How to make your firm stand out from the crowd.
- How to write winning proposals and who to protect them from unethical prospects.
- How to represent your clients before regulatory agencies.
This book also includes the 13 most common mistakes made by consultants.
205 pages of astute observations and hard hitting advice.
Available here for only $15.95 (Free shipping and handling).
Also available on Amazon.